September 7, 2016
NIGHT WORK AT TRAFFIC SIGNAL ON 61ST AVE NE
Crews are scheduled to complete remaining traffic signal work at 61st Ave NE the evenings of Wednesday, Sept. 7, and Thursday, Sept. 8. Please see below for details on temporary bus lane closures and vehicle detours.
What to expect:
The contractor is scheduled to install illuminated street signs at 61st Ave NE starting at 7 p.m. on Wednesday, Sept. 7, and on Thursday, Sept. 8. During this work, the westbound and eastbound bus lanes will be closed intermittently. Only one bus lane will be closed at a time.
- The westbound bus lane on SR 522 near 61st Ave NE will be closed first. The southbound right-turn lane at 61st Ave NE and SR 522 will be temporarily closed to vehicles.
- The eastbound bus lane on SR 522 near 61st Ave NE will be closed second. 61st Ave NE between NE 175th St and SR 522 will be temporarily closed to vehicles.
- Vehicles will be detoured around the work zone via 65th Ave NE.
- Access to westbound and eastbound bus stops will be maintained during this work.
- Night work hours will be from 7 p.m. to 5 a.m.